Today’s Monday Morning Art is a quick digital painting of Ronn Smith, decked out as The Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who. Why would he be dressed that way, and why is Doctor Who standing in the lobby of the Clay Center, you ask? Check PopCult tomorrow for a sneak preview of a very cool project that’s in the works. Click to enlarge.
Search this blog
- Rotofugi Designer Toy Store
- A Chicago Travelogue On The Road with Mel
- Part Two of The Chicago Travelogue Photo Essay: Lincoln Park and North Bridge
- Part Three of The Chicago Travelogue Photo Essay: Steppenwolf and More
- Radio Free Charleston Returns With New Local Music