Tonight’s video comes from the end credits of RFC148. It’s Sarah Shlies, as Mary, performing “Child, My Child,” from the CYAC rock opera “MARY.” You will have three more chances to see the show after today’s 2 PM matinee. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, December 1,2 and 3, at 8 PM at The WVSU Capitol Center Theater, 123 Summers Street in Charleston. We thought it would be cool to bring you this clip without credits rolling over Sarah’s face.
Search this blog
- RFC and The Swing Shift are NEW Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Vortexting
- Sunday Evening Video: Sectaurs Return!
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 27
- More Cool Stuff From Moundsville
- PopCult Music Review: David Synn “A New Dawn”
- STUFF TO Kickstart and DO
- RFC Is NEW, with loads of New Music from Nice Motor, The Leather Pockets, David Synn, Ringo Starr, Muse and more!
- Monday Morning Art: Pencil Lady
- Sunday Evening Video: 70 Years of Braxxie