photo via Twitter / @ConstantLamy20
Wins have been hard to come by on the field for the West Virginia University football team this season, but the Mountaineers picked up an important victory on the recruiting trail Tuesday.
Lamy Constant, a running back from Brooklyn, New York, announced his commitment to West Virginia in a post on his Twitter account — picking the Mountaineers over Louisiana State, Texas A&M and Michigan State.
— Lamy S. Constant (@ConstantLamy20) November 13, 2019
Listed at an even 6-foot and 186 pounds, Constant is designated as a four-star prospect according to the 247Sports composite and is the 14th player to commit to WVU for the 2020 recruiting class. Running backs coach Chad Scott, pictured above, was the lead recruiter on Constant for the Mountaineers.
WVU 2020 recruiting class commitments:
- Lamy Constant, RB (Brooklyn, New York)
- Garret Greene, QB (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Chris Mayo, OL (Hightstown, New Jersey)
- Quay Mays, DT (NW Mississippi Community College)
- Taurus Simmons, LB (Savannah, Georgia)
- Zach Frazier, OL (Fairmont, West Virginia)
- Jairo Faverus, DB (Bristol, England)
- David Vincent-Okoli, DB (Potomac, Maryland)
- Lanell Carr, LB (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Jacob Gamble, OL (Iowa Western Community College)
- Reese Smith, WR (Danville, Kentucky)
- Devell Washington, WR (Saginaw, Michigan)
- S.L. McCall, LB (Iowa Western Community College)
- Charles Finley, TE (Wayne, New Jersey)