To put you all in the spirit of Halloween, tonight we’re going to look back at five videos that we made of the first four HallowEast Zombie Walks, plus one extra Zombie Walk from the Charleston Town Center. HallowEast abandoned the Zombie Walks when they couldn’t figure out how to use the event to sell beer, but it was fun while it lasted, as you can see here. Happy Halloween, folks!
Search this blog
- Monday Morning Art: Pointillism Of Light
- Sunday Evening Video: A Prima Christmas
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 213
- Sister Sledge On MIRRORBALL Friday
- THE 2021 POPCULT GIFT GUIDE MASTER LIST
- Shopping Local
- Sondheim On The AIR Wednesday
- The 2021 PopCult Gift Guide: Day Twenty-Two-Comedy
- ZURU MINI FASHION Unboxed!
- The 2021 PopCult Gift Guide: Day Twenty-One