I wrote about it last Saturday, but here’s your reminder: Tomorrow night, Thursday, from 6 PM to 10 PM, head up to Mike Winland’s Studio in Kanawha City (not far from the old Southern Kitchen location) for Arteries, an art show featuring macabre and unusual artworks by some of the area’s most imaginative creators. It will be one of the coolest things you can see this week, and it’s one night only! Presented by ShockaCon.
Search this blog
- A Chicago Travelogue On The Road with Mel
- Part Two of The Chicago Travelogue Photo Essay: Lincoln Park and North Bridge
- Part Three of The Chicago Travelogue Photo Essay: Steppenwolf and More
- Radio Free Charleston Returns With New Local Music
- Monday Morning Art: Hancock Tower