Today’s art is a digital painting based on several photographs I took almost a year ago on a trip to our nation’s capitol. This was when The Washington Monument was still sheathed in a prophylactic covering to prevent any further damage from the fracking-induced Earthquakes that struck Washington DC earlier. Rather than simply run a photograph through a filter, this one is a straight digital painting, which looks a lot like a photo run through a filter, but took, way, way, way longer. Click to see it larger.
Search this blog
- Ghosts, Ladies and Frankenstein Beatles Rule The AIR Wednesday
- New Local Music From Scarlet Revolt, Pale Nova, Kerry Hughes and More, plus a special Swing Shift on The AIR Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Skyline and Flowers
- Sunday Evening Video: Sgt. Pepper Turns 50!
- Ten Years of RFC Flashback: Episode 50