Today’s art is a digital painting based on several photographs I took almost a year ago on a trip to our nation’s capitol. This was when The Washington Monument was still sheathed in a prophylactic covering to prevent any further damage from the fracking-induced Earthquakes that struck Washington DC earlier. Rather than simply run a photograph through a filter, this one is a straight digital painting, which looks a lot like a photo run through a filter, but took, way, way, way longer. Click to see it larger.
Search this blog
- Ten Years of RFC Flashback: Episode 19
- The Thirteenth Big Electric Cat Brings You People Who Died
- The Amazing Toys of Marvin Glass
- Restaurant Ennui, Corporate Meddling and the Fall of The Chain Eatery
- Don’t Panic! The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy Comes To The AIR!