Today’s art is a digital painting based on several photographs I took almost a year ago on a trip to our nation’s capitol. This was when The Washington Monument was still sheathed in a prophylactic covering to prevent any further damage from the fracking-induced Earthquakes that struck Washington DC earlier. Rather than simply run a photograph through a filter, this one is a straight digital painting, which looks a lot like a photo run through a filter, but took, way, way, way longer. Click to see it larger.
Search this blog
- Verbal Abuse, Bad Beatle Covers, SpongeBob, George Romero and Lenny Bruce Make An ALL-NEW Day on The AIR Interesting Beyond Belief.
- More New Cool Radio Shows For You!
- The NEW FALL SEASON on The AIR Starts Today!
- Monday Morning Art: Beautiful Wife
- Sunday Evening Video: Svetlana Revisited