This week’s dose of art is a digital painting that is somewhere between being a tribute to Mondrian and a quilt. I wanted to work with a dark palette, but was too lazy to put much effort into shapes. Click to see if bigger.
This Thursday, December 5, 2013, Third Eye Cabaret will host a CD Release Party for “YOU CAN’T BE LOST,” The BrotherSisters 2 year project will be unveiled. Join the band for a live rendition of the entire volume.
Tonight we are presenting the above previously-unseen recording of The BrotherSisters treatment of the traditional tune, “Shady Grove,” as a bit of a teaser, but the album will include lots of killer new songs by Douglas Imbrogno, Albert Perrone and Marylin McKeown. A music video for their song, “Damn The Torpedoes” (which you may remember from RFC 193) will be shown as well. It’s pretty cool, as you can see here…
Also appearing will be two top singer songwriters destined for the big time, Matt McGuire & Mark Bates. Third Eye Cabaret happens every Thursday at 8 PM at The Cellar, 8 Capitol Street, Charleston. This coming Thursday is going to be a very special one.
Search this blog
- Meanwhile, Back At The Myasthenia Gravis Ranch…
- Paradise Park the Musical On CD
- Curtain Call Presents Tony Award-Winners On The AIR
- RFC Goes Metal Tuesday, The Swing Shift Doesn’t
- Monday Morning Art: Pin Up Girl
- Sunday Evening Videos: Random Easter Cartoons
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 180
- Looking At DC Universe
- New Music From Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
- Easter Weekend Stuff To Do