Earlier in the week we told you about Tigeriss, the cool Kingston, New York-based band that played last night at The Empty Glass. It seems that they have decided to stick around the area for an extra day, and tonight at 9 PM they are performing at Dunbar Lanes. It’s only four bucks to hear this great touring band, and for seven dollars more you can bowl all night. Check ’em out.
Search this blog
- Art Walk and Stuff To Do
- A Kickstarter Campaign Hits The Fan
- Newness and Weirdness On RFC Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: From The Depot
- Sunday Evening Video: The Jam, Live…Again
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 98
- MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Are New Friday On The AIR!
- The Power of Power Records
- Mid-May STUFF TO DO
- New Swing Shift Tuesday!