It’s PopCult Instant Video time, where we bring you video of a cool local event the day after it took place. On September 15, 2012, The East End Bazaar and Artisan Market held its grand opening, with music from Comparsa and many vendors including Charly Hamilton, Mark Wolfe Photography, The EcoBeader, Ian Bode, Kelly Bryant , Karen Garnes of the Capitol Clay Arts Company, Fish Acre Farms and Frütcake, among others. This video combines the music of Comparsa with some of the sights and sounds of opening day. The Bazaar will be held Saturdays from April through October, from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Search this blog
- Memories Of A Tiki Paradise In Columbus
- Technical Difficulties Delay The Photo Essays
- New Music From Beneath on RFC and More Cool Stuff On The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Sunday Afternoon On Main Street
- Sunday Evening Video: ToyLanta 2019 Dioramas
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 175
- ToyLanta 2019 Diary
- Back In The Saddle
- The First One Who Stealth It, Dealt It
- There’s This Radio Station Called “The AIR,” See?