This week’s artistic wake-up boot to the head is a digitally assaulted photograph of a scene at The Levee, taken right before the final “Live At The Levee” performance of the summer. We had a great time listening to Comparsa and The Soul Doctors, and as a memento, I took this picture and digitized all over it. I was going to call it “levee Tatin’,” but thought better of it. Click to enlarge, and look for RFC 76 on Wednesday, with Option 22 and Suburban Graffiti.
Search this blog
- Monday Morning Art: Chicago River At Twilight
- Sunday Evening Video: Richard Williams and Animating Movement
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW Episode Six
- The Next Chapter For Loot Crate (Spoiler: It’s Eleven)
- Shows And Stuff In Charleston
- The Book On Stony Smith, Secret Agents And More Marx Action Figures
- A Week Of Slack On The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: August Dancer
- Sunday Evening Videos: Mouse Trap!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW Episode Five