I decided to let the ego run wild this week. Our Monday Morning Art is a digitally-assaulted frame grab from episode fifteen of Radio Free Charleston, with me standing in front of a line of buildings on Quarrier Street. I played with the contrast and colors, and now it looks like the cover to my long-lost New Wave solo album that never happened.
Search this blog
- By George! It’s The Beatles On The AIR!
- A Sudden and Unexpected RFC Marathon On The AIR Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: Morning City Scene
- Sunday Evening Video: Lene Lovich Live
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 46
- Random Notes From A Winter-Addled Brain
- Batman In The Year Without A Toy Fair
- PopCult’s Lost Music
- A New/Old RFC, Plus An All-New Swing Shift Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: Windy