The powerful rapids of West Virginia’s New River have claimed another fisherman. Richard Dale Harrison, 31, of Red House drowned near Terry. Harrison apparently slipped while fishing. Some nearby campers saw him fall in and tried to throw him a rope and a cooler, but weren’t able to reach him.
- ‘The law of unintended consequences’ kills fish yet again
- WVU’s Ginny Thrasher claims Olympic air rifle gold
- Study shows there is only one North American wolf
- Tiger at Chinese wildlife park kills one visitor, injures another
- At least the Pokemongers are doing their thing outdoors